Ideas fuel children’s ministry. Thanks to the Dispatch content team, we put together a list of the TOP 10 Summer Ideas for Kidmin. Check it out!
- Time management is your best friend in the #kidmin world. Try the 30/30 App to organize your day and your time!
- Use science projects – they get and keep kid’s attention – even the older boys! Check Steve Spangler Science for ideas!
- Check out the amazing #kidmin videos at Crossroads Kids Club. Music videos, story videos, and transition videos galore!
- Help your kids memorize God’s Word with fun games and contests using impresskids.com.
- Connect with the top 100 #kidmin twitter users here.
- Bless your families with a subscription to rightnowmedia.org – it’s like Netflix with all Christian content!
- Do you feel like you can never have enough FREE photos, fonts and icons? Check this out.
- Check out the Mindly app, a mind-mapping tool that will help you organize that upcoming brainstorm session with your #kidmin team.
- Isn’t it time we get past take home sheets and start connecting with parents digitally? Use remind.com – a safe, FREE, web-based tool to instantly message groups. Parents receive it as a text message, email, or push notification on the app.
- Self-sealing water balloons. That is all. #kidmin
For more great ideas, join me and special guest Ryan Frank on Wednesday August 5 at 12 p.m. CDT. I am going to unpack an entire box of ideas! You will get to see firsthand what INCM was able to curate in the second volume of Dispatch with resources from Awana, David C Cook, Tommy Nelson, and many others.
Seriously. They self-seal. A water balloon. Ok, now that is all.
[button open_new_tab=”true” color=”accent-color” hover_text_color_override=”#fff” size=”large” url=”http://app.webinarjam.net/register/18392/44e3804e80″ text=”REGISTER FOR FRESH IDEAS WEBINAR” color_override=””]