We exist to be a shepherding influence and a connecting platform advancing training, inspiration, and resources for the current and next generation of children’s and family ministry leaders.
Here’s how you would know if you’ll love being on the INCM team…
- You love children and the church leaders who shepherd them each week!
- You live in/around the Chicago suburbs and can spend time at our Elgin office.
- You love people, but have a knack for organization and administration.
- You feel energized by an open office environment.
- Your relationship with God fuels your work.
- Details come easy to you, but laughing comes even easier.
- You can figure stuff out and can make big things happen when pointed in the right direction.
- You like confetti, coffee, and donuts.
Currently, there are no open positions at INCM. Thanks so much for your interest in serving the community with this team!