Copyright 2022 © INCM. All rights reserved.
Reimagining How to Influence, Inspire, and Empower Parents
This year has brought new challenges for connecting with parents/guardians (and new opportunities!).
How has the cultural shift affected your role with parents/guardians?
How are family dynamics being impacted by the events of 2020?
What do parents need in order to be the spiritual leaders of their home?
How do we strengthen relationships with inactive parents in our ministry?
How do we help parents point their kids to Jesus in the current culture?
How do we reach new families when we can’t do what we’ve done before?
Why are these questions (and more) so vital? Because we believe we can partner with parents and guardians effectively, AND we can point children to Jesus in powerful ways.
With this online event, you will:
- Gain practical insight for strengthening the spiritual influences in the lives of children you love and lead.
- Be able to reimagine what it looks like for you to inspire and empower the parents you serve.
- Discover proven, innovative strategies for influencing and inspiring parents in this season.
What's included with the online event?
5 Training Sessions
Interactive training led by experts and seasoned leaders
Access to the Event Replay Page
We will compile the session recordings, slides, and more in one easy to access location!
Reimagining Connecting: How to Think Strategically about Reaching New Families
- A watch-any-time video training session to help you gain practical strategies for reaching out to the families in your community.
Engaging Parents Planning Guide
- A tool to help you articulate your role in connecting with parents, assess your current engagement levels, and map out a plan for connecting with them effectively.
Reimagining Your Role as a Partner to Parents
What’s going on in the Home?: What you need to know about modern family dynamics.
What Parents Need: Reimagining what it looks like to inspire parents as spiritual leaders of their home
Helping Parents/Guardians Navigate Cultural Realities with Kingdom Competency
Navigating Parent Partnerships when Parents aren’t Actively Involved
Reimagining Connecting: How to think Strategically about Reaching New Families
Gabe Norris (Connect Ministries)
Don't miss this opportunity to reimagine how you can influence, inspire, and empower parents.
No! The $49 covers your entire team and volunteer leaders. You have the freedom to share the event with your leaders. They are not allowed to be shared publicly, but you are welcome to share them privately with your team.
You will be emailed a link and password after you register.