Copyright 2023 © INCM. All rights reserved.
Volunteer Training Event
Everything You Need to Train Your Team This Fall
Launch your ministry this Fall full speed ahead with this ready made, pre-packaged training for you and your volunteers. This season can be overwhelming, so we are here to help you have one less thing to do on your list.
Our Fall Launch training is a biblically based, culturally relevant, approachable, and well-curated set of training sessions that will help volunteer teams to be ready for what’s ahead.
Your volunteers will leave this event with:
- A new sense of commitment to the investment of Children’s Ministry in a busy and distracted world
- New skills that will help them lead well when time with children doesn’t go as planned
- Greater knowledge of what it means to model Jesus’ non-anxious leadership as they disciple kids
- Creative best practices for sharing the Bible with children
- Practical insight into how they can take full ownership of their role as one who has spiritual leadership over children
What's included with the online event?
5 Training Sessions
Approachable videos for volunteers, led by seasoned leaders and experts
Resources & Training Guides
Includes documents to help you promote and host (social graphics, slide deck, etc.) as well as volunteer handouts
- Special recording on “How to Talk to Your Senior Pastor About Vision and Budget”
Leader Brainstorming Session
- “Developing Volunteers Idea Sesson” – only available live on 8/16
Schedule & Speakers
Anatomy of a Worthy Investment
Keturah Boston, Director of Children’s Ministry
The Art of Improvisation and Thinking on Your Feet
Jermaine Manor, Worship & Arts Pastor
How to Have a Non-Anxious Presence in an Anxious World
Melissa J. MacDonald, Speaker & Author, INCM Board Vice President
Best Practices for Biblical Storytelling for All Ages
Leann Woelk, Children’s Ministry Specialist
Maximizing Your Impact
Andy Kirk, National Director of Children’s Ministry for the Australian Christian Churches
Bonus Leader Training
How to Talk to Your Senior Pastor About Vision and Budget
Greg Armstrong, Lead Pastor
Let us take care of the training so you can focus on leading your team and investing in relationships!
No! Your membership access covers your entire team and volunteer leaders, and you have the freedom to share the event with them. Recordings and resources are not allowed to be shared publicly, but you are welcome to share them privately with your team.
You’ll have anytime access to this online event on myINCM (both the web and app) for as long as you have an active INCM Membership.