Copyright 2023 © INCM. All rights reserved.
Done-for-you Volunteer Training
Your ministry needs effective and flexible training for volunteers.
Both you and your volunteers have a lot of demands on your time. Constantly adjusting schedules, limited availability, and regularly changing restrictions can make the idea of volunteer training overwhelming for both you and your team.
We're here to help with flexible, done-for-you training!
With this training, your team will be:
- Equipped to consider how to respond to current realities kids are navigating
- Inspired with fresh vision for the discipleship of children
- Appreciative that YOU invested in them
- Better encouraged by you, because you can focus on them instead of leading the training yourself
What's included with the online event?
6 Training Sessions
Approachable videos for volunteers, led by seasoned leaders and experts
Resources & Training Guides
Includes documents to help you promote and host (social graphics, slide deck, etc.) as well as volunteer handouts
Leader Training with Josh Denhart
- 3 video sessions and handouts from volunteer expert, Josh Denhart
- Video from senior pastors directed towards those serving in children’s ministry
Sessions for Volunteers
Vision for Children’s Ministry in a Changing World
Exploring New Rhythms of Engagement with Families
Dr. Deb Moncauskas
Shepherding Kids in a New Reality
Getting the Most out of Scripture
Crucial Conversations: Connecting with kids about tough topics through conversation
Moving Forward, Together.
You Got This! (Team encouragement)
Pastor Stephanie Williams O’Brien
Sessions for Leaders
Retaining Volunteers: Never Lose a Good One Again!
Training Volunteers: A Radically Different Approach
Recruiting Volunteers: How to Win from Start to Finish
Let us take care of the training so you can focus on leading your team and investing in relationships!
No! The $49 covers your entire team and volunteer leaders. You have the freedom to share the event with your leaders. They are not allowed to be shared publicly, but you are welcome to share them privately with your team.
- Schedule a day to gather your team for a training party using the sessions.
- Schedule an online training session where you watch the sessions as a team via video conferencing platform (i.e. Zoom).
- Email the video links to your team and do a follow-up debrief.
- Use it however it serves your team best!
You will be emailed a link and password to access all the replays, resources, and bonuses.