Copyright 2022 © INCM. All rights reserved.
ONLINE EVENT — MAY 25
Many leaders and volunteers are struggling to build connections with kids this year.
We know relationships are critical for discipleship, so…
How can we help kids connect with the adults who serve them?
How can we create a space for kids to connect with one another?
How do we build relationships with kids that have varying needs?
How can we help new kids feel at home in our ministries?
Let’s learn practical ways to help our teams connect with all children and facilitate a nurturing space for kids to connect with the Lord and each other.
With this online event, you will:
- Learn how to empower your volunteers to connect with the children they’re leading
- Learn simple strategies to facilitate relationship building in your ministry
- Gain valuable insight for the unique relational needs of each age and stage your team serves
What's included with the online event?
5 Training Sessions
Interactive training led by seasoned leaders and experts
Access to the Event Replay Page
We will compile the session recordings, slides, and more in one easy to access location!
Volunteer Handouts Bundle
- 4 easy-to-share pdf’s and corresponding videos
- Including Practical Ways to Connect with: Preschoolers, Elementary Kids, Pre-Teens, and Kids with Varying Abilities
Schedule & Speakers
Connecting with Kids, Currently: A Conversation
Mahogany Dudley Finley, INCM Training Manager + Panel of Leaders
Connecting with Kids with Varying Needs
Victoria White, All Belong
Connecting with Preschoolers
Connecting with Elementary Age Kids
Brittany Nelson, Deeper Kidmin
Connecting with Pre-Teens
Don't miss this opportunity to improve your ministry's ability to connect and build relationships with all the children you serve.
No! The $49 covers your entire team and volunteer leaders. You have the freedom to share the event with your leaders. They are not allowed to be shared publicly, but you are welcome to share them privately with your team.
More details will be sent to your inbox in the days leading up to the event!