- Impart God's truth to this generation
- Provide a safe and relevant environment
- Communicate with families
- Network with a community of leaders
- Pray for the international children's ministry community
Five Initiatives: Commit
Our five initiatives are meant to identify bright spots in the church worth replicating. They are a starting point for beginning to set an international standard for Children's Ministry. Working together, we can focus on key issues that will make a lasting impact. Commit today and help us set a new standard for Children's Ministry.
#WeAreCM with Amy DolanPosted by INCM Red on December 10, 2014 / No Comments
Hear from Amy Dolan, family pastor at Willow Creek’s Chicago campus, as she she shares a word of encouragement to other children’s ministry leaders.