If you could take a peek inside the INCM office this week, you’d see that we’re in full-on pre-event mode- buzzing with excitement, getting our confetti ready, and counting down the days until CPC+!
Not only are you going to get to experience the General Sessions messages of Albert Tate, Melissa J. MacDonald, Eugene Cho, and Beth Guckenberger, but you’re also going to experience next level training on the CPC+ breakout day!
Here is a snapshot of what you can expect on 8/16:
- How to Overcome the Noise and Grow your Kidmin – Unleash skills you never knew you had as Michael Covington covers simple ways to achieve your goals using social media and other online tools.
- Understanding Millennials (And How They Parent) – Millennials are the young parents of today’s children. Do you understand their mindset? Dr. Shelly Melia and Michayla White will help you establish foundations for reaching and empowering these parents.
- Baby Dolls and Legos – Meg Calvin will guide you through important and creative lessons from a toddler’s playroom on nurturing and refining your volunteer team.
- Reaching the Generations in Children’s and Family Ministry – What makes Generation Z unique and how should we think about ministry to them differently? Dr. Deb Moncauskas will guide us through exploring how cultural shifts impact how we lead children to find and follow Jesus.
See you next week at CPC+!
The INCM Team
P.S. The mic has officially been dropped. Thanks to Disciplr, we are giving away a FREE Team Registration to CPC18 in Orlando (that is 6 free registrations!!!). Follow these steps to enter…Save your spot for CPC+, Sign up for Disciplr’s Free Trial, Show up on August 16-17 for the live giveaway!
Did you know there's a conference designed just for kidmin leaders?
Each year INCM puts on the Children's Pastors Conference (CPC). This event is a life-changing experience for leaders of children's and family ministries.
• In-depth training in over 130 breakout options
• Resource Center full of children’s ministry specific resources
• Meaningful networking with leaders like you
• Dynamic worship and spiritual refreshment
We would love for you to join this incredible community of leaders at CPC20!