Happy Spring!!! It is on the way here in the Midwest where our office is located (If you’re ever in Chicago, come visit us!). You can feel that newness is right around the corner- life is going to come back to the trees, the grass, the flowers, and everyone is going to begin to emerge from hibernation in full force. 🙂
As our team has been asking questions, listening, praying, and praying some more about how God would direct us for CPC19, we’re excited about some new things that are coming your way!
- Networking Conversations– Did you know that networking is a skill set? In fact, many high profile universities say that it might be THE most important skill of a leader. However, many leaders struggle with how to do this well; sure, some leaders can dive into conversations with large groups of people with ease, but that isn’t reality for most of us. At CPC19, we’re going to not only help with the facilitation of networking conversations, but we are going to help you sharpen your networking skills so you can experience growth in this area. The friends and connections that will be made are going to be game-changers, and the LASTING impact of growth in this skill will benefit you for years to come.
- Pre-Conference(returns!) – There’s nothing like having the extra time and the focused environment to deeply explore topics that are relevant to your ministry and leadership- and you’ve been letting us know you want pre-con back! We’ve heard you, AND we couldn’t agree more. Keep your eyes out for the unveiling of pre-con topics and trainers- we’re going to limit these, so it will be first come, first served!
- Intensive Breakouts– At CPC19, you’ll see there are the regular 6 unique breakout hours in our schedule- so, if you really like that rhythm, you’ve still got it! However, learning is not the same experience for everyone. Maybe you really want to spend more time in a particular topic, and you would love a little more time for interaction. We’re introducing Intensive Breakouts at CPC19 – a 2-hour breakout experience that gives space for deeper exploration and more conversation. These will run Wednesday and Thursday mornings at CPC. You can see this in our schedule. At CPC, you get to choose the training options that work for YOU – we recognize it’s not one-size-fits-all when it comes to learning, so we’re thrilled to offer you options.
Our desire is to continue to provide you with an environment that gives you space to meet with God, to grow in your discipleship and advance in your ministry leadership, and to connect with a beautiful community of leaders like you.
We believe God is going to use these three additions to CPC in powerful ways in the lives of this community! We’re counting down the days until we can gather again in the sunshine with you all (301 in case you were wondering)!
Cheering for you and excited for what is ahead!
Did you know there's a conference designed just for kidmin leaders?
Each year INCM puts on the Children's Pastors Conference (CPC). This event is a life-changing experience for leaders of children's and family ministries.
• In-depth training in over 130 breakout options
• Resource Center full of children’s ministry specific resources
• Meaningful networking with leaders like you
• Dynamic worship and spiritual refreshment
We would love for you to join this incredible community of leaders at CPC20!