Let’s talk about tweens.
Tweens face three pivotal forces. According to the Tween Gospel Alliance, in their life stage tweens come to grips with Moral Boundaries, Social Dynamics, and Faith Decisions.
Between the ages of 10-12, these students are learning to find and express their voice. Technology impacts nearly every facet of a tween’s life – it is simply embedded into their daily experiences, both inside and outside the home.
Of all the unique challenges and opportunities of children’s and youth ministry, cracking the code on tweens is hard work.
At INCM, we receive a lot of questions about ministry to tweens. Leaders are trying to figure out:
- Who owns and champions this group of 4th–6th grade students?
- Should the children’s pastor or director lead tweens or is it best for the student ministry director to take the lead?
- What resources should you use for tweens?
- What are the best practices for tween ministry?
- How do we captivate their attention and keep tweens engaged?
On October 12 at 12 p.m. CDT / 1 p.m. EDT, the team at INCM will be joined by Ryan Frank from KidzMatter and Tim Cleary from The Aetherlight for the Tweens Matter in Ministry webinar.
You won’t want to miss this incredible opportunity learn more about this age group from cultural experts and discover best practices from other ministry leaders.
[button open_new_tab=”true” color=”accent-color” hover_text_color_override=”#fff” size=”large” url=”http://app.webinarjam.net/register/18392/e59f5c6452″ text=”SIGN UP NOW!” color_override=””]