Here’s 10 Fresh #kidmin Ideas from the Dispatch Team:
- Use Remind (https://www.remind.com) to send quick announcements to parents. You can’t over communicate.
- Looking for Slime? Just add water! http://www.recfx.com.
- Wanna have a snowball fight in May? Try http://www.snowtimeanytime.com.
- Bring Narnia to your church www.livinglikelucy.com.
- Are you afraid of basic graphic design? Fear no longer. Use canva.com for your basic #kidmin design needs. (Like our blog header? We used Canva to make it)
- Starting a summer day or week camp? Glean incredibly insightful tips, tricks and tools from the podcasts at camphacker.tv/podcast.
- Don’t forget grandparents – they care very much if their grandchildren know and walk with Jesus – give them ideas for passing on a heritage of faith see grandmascookiejar.net.
- Looking for the 21st century version of BibleBucks? Check out http://mybiblebucks.com.
- Check out the amazing #kidmin videos at crossroadskidsclub.net/video. Music videos, story videos, and transition videos galore!
- Help your kids memorize God’s Word with fun games and contests using impresskids.com.
For more great ideas, join me and special guest Ryan Frank on Monday May 11 at 1pm EST. I am going to unpack an entire box of ideas! You will get to see firsthand what INCM was able to curate in the first volume of Dispatch.
During the 30-minute webinar, we will not only unpack the first volume of Dispatch – we will share some of the digital resources with you from our partners at Awana, David C Cook, and KidCheck, as well as the mini-magazine we put together for Dispatch!If you need an inspiration boost and want to pick up some fresh ideas and resources – join Ryan Frank and I on Monday May 11 at 1 p.m. EST for 30 minutes online. We will record the session and make it available to everyone who registers.