Our friends at Let the Little Children Come have created a must-have resource to help you follow up with kids who make a decision to trust Christ.
It’s called: Welcome to the Family: A Follow-Up Book for Children.
This book is written to help children grow in their new-found faith.Welcome to the Family: A Follow-Up Book for Children is uniquely written as an engaging story for the children to enjoy. At the same time it weaves in explanations of basic Christian truths, such as:
- Who is God? Who is Jesus?
- What is sin and why does sin separate us from God?
- How can you be reconciled with God?
- What is the Bible? Why is it important to read the Bible? Where do you begin reading?
- What is prayer? Why pray? How, where, when and what to pray?
- What is church? Why do we need to go to church?
- Who is the Holy Spirit? What does the Holy Spirit do?
- Why should we tell others about Jesus? What should we tell them?
Click on this link to download Welcome to the Family: A Follow-Up Book for Children.
There are many ways you can use this book!
- You can print a hardcopy of the book for the child, or help the child download it on his/her e-book reader.
- You can give this book to children to read on their own, and make an appointment with them to share with you their thoughts and questions about the book.
- You can organize a follow-up class to discuss the book.
We hope that you will find this free resource useful. If you have any questions about this, email our partners at Let the Little Children Come!