Are you tired of sending out endless scheduling reminders? Of answering yet another policy question covered in your handbook? For today’s volunteer, how you communicate online is essential to coordinating, recruiting, and retaining the people who serve with you each week.
Learn how to coordinate with ease, create powerful project management workflows, and make it easier for your volunteers to say “yes!”. You are going to walk away with a multitude of practical takeaways and tools like:
- How to establish communication rhythms
- How to write a tone document
- How to communicate clear expectations and policies
- Discover simple (and free) workflow tools anyone can use
- Learn how a user journey map can help volunteer retention
- How to create a technology plan
- Tips for gathering feedback
- Keys to removing barriers to communication
Join us on Wednesday, March 15, at 12:00 pm CST for this free training! We recommend coming with your notebook handy- there’s going to be tons of ideas and great info coming your way!